Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to the Catch Up
























So the last catch up post was Rock 'n Roll Baby. The next day I had a shoot with a cool band called Tilt. They wanted some promo shots and had secured a kick ass old plantation in Fredericksburg. I had rented a fish eye lens and a lens baby to play with for this shoot and I'm hooked, on both.

This shoot was really fun, because, in case you didn't know, those cool rock and roll guys out there are really goofy. I should know, my hubby is one of them. And I love the whole rock genre of photography. So what a great opportunity for me! Next up for band promo shots will be hubby's band, Hot Buttered Elvis. We're still trying to schedule that but have some great ideas. With a name like Hot Buttered Elvis, you can only imagine what we'll come up with!


But now ... Tilt.





























































































































1 comment:

Leslie in Adams Morgan said...

Mina...these photos are really very good. I envision such great album covers!