Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude Day 5 - Grateful for An Extra Hour

Today I'm grateful for the extra hour we got yesterday. Yeah, it means that it will be getting dark at about 5:00pm BUT it's light out when I get up for work! Woot!! 

Plus with that extra hour yesterday I managed to get a photo shoot AND grocery shopping done by noon! Double woot!! 

AND one more gratitude tidbit ... I'm thankful the power went out for us during the storm. Yes, I am. Because it forced us to clean out the fridge and freezer. 

And one more! See what happens when you're grateful, suddenly there's a ton of stuff to be grateful for. I'm full of gratitude that I live in a place where there are grocery stores stocked with good, wholesome, food, basically anything I want and not overly expensive. Now that clean fridge and freezer is stocked!

No comments: