Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Well, jees, it's been a while. And I have no excuses. I do have reasons that I wasn't here for more than the first few days of January. One of the reasons is that January just kind of sucked. The gray, gloom and bitter, cold left me uninspired. Another reason is that I've been trying to get my groove back with working out. Hubby was sick for nearly a week with a very bad uti which brought up a lot of shit from a year ago. And work and side projects have kept me pretty damn busy. And then when I get home in the evening, 3 creatures are clamoring for my attention and make it hard to get on the computer. They're highly skilled at giving me a guilt trip.

I did take a few photos in January and actually finished up some cool ones from December that I'll share now to catch up. And then it's time to get back to business. I love this space and I hate that I neglect it. This space is my space for creativity and to not nurture that sucks. So starting now, February 1, it's time to change that. New month, new year (again:), new moon.


So first some photos of the fella. I love playing with the wide angle lens and the cats. It makes them look so goofy.























How's that for a look? Just moments before I took this photo he was being all cute and cuddly. Guess I ruined that. So I came back a little later to catch the cuteness.

















Now there's my love dove.

















And then sometime in January I got this photo of the Lucy and Lenny chilling in the living room. Not sure if you can see Lucy's cross eyed look.

















More to come...

No comments: