Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jonesing

















Sweet little Lenny Boy


Did you know jonesing is in the dictionary? It's basically a fixation or compulsive desire for something. Well, I've been jonesing to be on my blog. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble coming here and posting stuff. It's not like it has to be all deep and full of anything. I guess part of the problem is that I'm pretty busy with a lot of stuff and haven't been managing my time very well. I've learned not only am I a master procrastinator (like right now I'm procrastinating working out but hey I've only been up for 30 minutes!) but I'm also a pro at wasting time. If I would stop wasting time, I would have more time. But often, I find myself overwhelmed with the task(s) at hand and become paralyzed with not knowing where to start or what to do next. So, I waste time instead with my procrastination techniques, i.e. the internet! Anyway, that's where I am right now, in this moment. Present with my procrastination. And at least acknowledging that is worth something, right?

No comments: