Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lounging*




















This is the chaise lounge. Shawn's mom gave it to us a few years ago but it's been within the last year or so that we've come to know it's lounging ability. Or rather it's ability to suck you into lounging on it. The persian blanket also sucks you in. It's so soft and warm.

I often find it hard to lounge. There's so many things I have to do and that I want to do. But sometimes I just need to let that go and lounge and relax. It's one of the best ways to rejuvenate and restore. So today I lounged.

Today was a great day for lounging. It was chilly and gray out. We were up very late last night so napping would be required today anyway. Between Shawn and myself the chaise lounge was occupied for the better part of the day.









No comments: