Saturday, January 24, 2009

Synchronicity*
















Ok, so I have to admit, I did not take this photo today. I actually took it a few days ago as part of a photo shoot. But, the synchronicity of it demanded that it be posted.

I usually check in with Shutter Sisters every few days to see what's happening and check out the challenges for inspiration. I hadn't checked out the site for about 10 days but when I did today, I found this. A challenge related to photos I had just taken. Beautiful photos of a fabulous massage therapist working her magic. When I saw Jocelyn working on Rachel's hands I was inspired and had to make sure I got this shot.

Synchronicity is when things just start happening, because you are present, aware and awake. While I didn't know about the challenge, I knew I had to get this shot. Only to find out that the current Shutter Sisters challenge was all about shots like this. Clearly posting a photo every day is keeping me present and awake.

No comments: