Sunday, January 4, 2009

Purge*





































The photo on top is our pantry before purging. The photo below is our pantry after purging. I was totally asleep when it came to our food and meals and how much waste was happening. It's shameful really. I had no idea what was in that pantry and found stuff that expired in 2005! And because I didn't know what was in there, I would buy more of the same stuff. And then the stuff that was already there would expire.

We have been awakened by this waste and have purged everything that was no longer good. Now that we are aware of what we have, we can be more aware of what to make, what to buy and how we are eating. Now that we are present with our pantry, fridge and freezer contents, we will no longer waste shamefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of purging. Lately I've been trying to go through every drawer, cabinet and closet in my house with the mantra "Love it, use it, or lose it." It's a wonderful thing to create space and bring new possibilities into your life, feng shui-style.

Love the new blog!