Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Walk Around Occoquan

































































































A week or so ago I took a walk around Occoquan to try and get some shots other than the cats. Sometimes Occoquan seems so cool. Small, quaint little town with a yoga studio, bead shop and a magick shop. But then other times it seems so lame, like it's got so much potential to be a really hip place. And it's all of like 3 square blocks so I don't think I've missed much. And the last shot of the chickens and roosters ... I can't stand that country quaint look and Occoquan has a lot of that!

1 comment:

you-wee because said...

...what a shining little blog I came across (accidentally)!

Regards from Germany on the other side of the big pond, Mina.

Uwe.