Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gotta Love a Lazy Sunday























Oh, how I love a lazy Sunday. And with 3 cats, there's a lot of lazy going on today. Cats have mastered the art lazy and I strive to emulate that. With my intention of 2011 being balance and wellness, there needs to be more lazy Sundays in this household. Often, I find myself unable to be lazy or to relax because of the endless list of things to do. But that's just it. There will ALWAYS be something else to do. Something else to check off the list. And as soon as that's checked off, one, two or more things will jump in and take its place.

So today in an effort to embrace the laziness, and by laziness I refer more to the relaxation and restorative aspect of it, I captured Lucy setting forth the example of laziness. And I've spent the first half of the day sleeping in, doing some restorative yoga and lounging. There's some organizing and other things that have to be done today before the start of the week but at least I spent some time balancing out the to do with the doing nothing.

No comments: