Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Staffetta Dell'Amicizia






















So a while back, like a long while back, the lovely Leslie tagged me in the "Relay of Friendship." Leslie was tagged by Evil Pixie. And I'll tag a few peeps as well. I'm finally getting around to answering these fun questions. Between hell weeks at work before vacation, then vacation where I thought I would have time to catch up on my blog and then a hell week at work after vacation, there's just been no time. But today I'm taking some time to do some things I like to do:)


1.
When you were young and were asked what you wanted to be when you grew up, what did you say? You mean I'm not young anymore? And I'm grown up? Well, when I was a little girl, I remember wanting to be a veterinarian. I love animals but eventually realized I don't have the stomach to watch them suffering. I also wanted to be an archeologist, an architect and an artist. Looks like the artist stuck. Now, even though I'm "grown up" I'm still evolving and I would like to be a photographer (which there is a real possibility of:) and maybe someday a college professor in something like Eastern Religions.

2. What were your favorite cartoons? Speed Racer is the only one coming to mind. I outgrew cartoons pretty fast.

3. What were your favorite games? Clue, hands down. Then when I was little older, there were marathon Monopoly games. And then a little older, poker.

4. Which birthday was your nicest and why? It's hard to pull one birthday out. My mother, in spite of her wackiness, did a great job of making sure our birthdays were special when we were kids. When I turned 10 I got my ears pierced and when I turned 13 I had a slumber party with like 15 girls. I remember my dad's shock when he walked in the house at 3am (he managed a disco club at the time) to find girls laying all over the living room. We played levitation and then after it kind of freaked us out one of the girls who was a bit of religious zealot scared the hell out of us with stories about the devil and stuff. Perfect slumber party stuff.

5.
What things did you want to do when you were young that you haven't done yet? I probably wanted to travel the world when I was young. But now that I'm old, I can't stand the actual getting there and getting back aspects of travel. So maybe some traveling. Oh, and I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.

6. What was your first love? Sports or something else? I sucked at sports. My first love was art. Drawing, painting, creating.

7.
Who was your first musical idol? Donny Osmond and David Cassidy. Then KISS.

8. What was your first sought-after and eventually received holiday gift (Santa Claus, St. Lucia, or Jesus Child)? Probably something Barbie related or some sort of art it that had tons of colored pencils, pastels, paints and stuff like that.

So that's it. I'm going to pass this along to some folks who I just realized are followers of my little blog. Omg ... I have followers:) Good Morning Sunshine, the Happy Cynic and Shelley Creates.

No comments: