Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holy Mac, Batman!


















So my boss did some Black Friday shopping and purchased a new Mac for the design department. The design department where I work is me. Not sure what compelled him to do that and I'm certainly not complaining. I mean, who doesn't want a brand spanking new, 27 TWENTY SEVEN inch iMac with 4, FOUR!!! GB of RAM and a 1 Trig (is that right? trigabyte) hardrive?? O.M.G. This photo does not give justice to the size of this monitor. I mean it's almost as big as our biggest TV at home. Maybe it is bigger! I'm totally overwhelmed. And I've never been overwhelmed by getting a new Mac. Maybe it was the Boss's Day card I gave him. I don't know.

And I'm taking the old iMac, 20", with 2gig of ram home. It's unreal. The whole thing. I can't believe how blessed I am.

My to do list, though, has just had about 50 new things added to it. I don't even know where to begin. I think I'll start by going to yoga this evening to get grounded and then attack all of this tomorrow.

Wow ... is all I have left to say!

No comments: