Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Late*
















Tuesday is a long ass day. At 10:46 I had pretty much just finished a sandwich and some fruit and was getting ready to get in the shower. That's when I realized I needed to take a photo and post it. So what better than a photo of how damn late it is when all this is happening.

I usually get up around 6:30 am on Tuesdays. Get some yoga in, get ready, go to work, teach two yoga classes after work and get home around 9:25 at the earliest. I need to work out a better system for Tuesdays if it is at all possible. I like teaching the two yoga classes back to back. In one evening I can spread the yoga energy and get paid for it rather than teaching one class, two separate days.

So, I try to balance it out with Wednesday. Wednesday there is no getting up early, I sleep until around 8:00. I also usually don't worry about taking lunch, so I don't have to deal with that in the morning. Funny thing is I just now realized that I have been trying to balance it out. And that this balance actually works. So maybe now, I can relax about it being so late on Tuesday.
Time to get in the shower ... 11:06 pm:)

No comments: