Friday, July 31, 2009

Catching Up*























Catching up only to fall behind again. I fell behind on Wednesday when I was stricken with a combo migraine, tension and sinus headache. Is that even possible? I had the migraine symptoms of nausea and sensitivity to light and the right side of my head throbbing. I also felt extreme pressure in my sinuses and they were even sensitive to the touch. And my neck, jaw and temples were tight and spasming. So evidently it is possible. All of that was on Wednesday. Then throughout the day on Thursday I had each headache as an individual, no combo, thankfully.

Thankfully it is gone. Whew ... it sucked ass is all I can say. Now I'm off to a little retreat with my best girls where I'm about 99.9% sure there is no internet connection. If there is, I'll catch up. But I'm thinking the catch up won't come until Sunday.

No comments: