Saturday, July 25, 2009

Aaaaahhhh*























It's time for some total relaxation. Chillin' out. This summer has been insanely hectic. Between work being unusually busy and a lot of social activities, I've barely had a Saturday where I didn't have to rush home from teaching 2 yoga classes, shower immediately and head out within an hour to a party or event, in some cases hours and hours long. Don't get me wrong, I've been having a great time. But for most of this summer I have been ungrounded and exhausted from doing and partying too much. So back in May, when an event came up for this weekend and I knew every other weekend was booked, I opted out of tonight's event.

Tonight's event would have been fun but it would have been a big party. So, for a change, I am listening to my intuition telling me to take it easy. Relax and chill.

No comments: