Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Saturday Afternoon*
















(Photo by the lovely Paige)

Today my friend Paige and I went to get tattoos. When we took our yoga teacher training together we both agreed we should celebrate and honor our completion of the training with tattoos. Today was the day. We both got variations of an Om symbol and a lotus. It was great and we're so glad we did it together.
















(Photo by the lovely Paige)

I love mine. I feel very exotic and bohemian. I designed it and wasn't sure if it was good as is or if I wanted it to be more decorative and colorful. I decided to go with what I had and I can always add to it later.

I won't change a thing. It is perfect the way it is.























Paige got her tattoo on the inside of her ankle. Ouch! And we both did it without any shots!

No comments: