Sunday, March 8, 2009

Color Burst*




















































Oh my god ... the color. More crocus popped today and Shawn planted some very colorful pansies. I take a lot of photos of the gardens and plants as they make their way through the seasons. This is just the beginning. There are daffodils, tulips, lillies, hyacinth, azalea, iris, hydrenga (sp?) and roses. As some begin to end their cycle for this year, others will just be blooming while still others just begin to bud.

Since I take so many photos of the gardens and plants I try to mix things up some, to get as much color in one shot as I can, try different angles, etc... Today I got the crocus with the pansies in the background and the pansies with the crocus in the background. I just love all the color!! To be able to see this and experience it makes days like this worth it. How would we ever know this amazing color if we didn't know the complete opposite of it?

No comments: