Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Eve*























It's Valentine's Eve. I know, a lot of people hate Valentine's Day. But I love it. And I love it because I have an amazing and wonderful partner to share it with. The bonus this year is that it falls on the Saturday of a 3 day weekend.

We like to decorate with hearts and valentine's day type stuff. We get each other some presents and we stay in and make an awesome dinner with good cocktails. In years past we have had oysters at home, I decorated Shawn's van with heart stickers while he was playing at a gig so when he came out he saw the surprise, Shawn decorated the front door with heart stickers for me to be surprised by when I got home and we've made kick ass cupcakes. It's a fun day for us to do fun things for each other and honor each other.

In looking around and taking pics tonight of the Valentine's decorations I also found that we have a lot of heart magnets on the fridge. So it seems we have year round Valentine's decorations.

We heart Valentine's Day!


















































No comments: